Forum

Phrasebook  

RSS

Rachel Wil Sha Singh
Dóhiná
20/11/2016 11:03 pm  

I'm also currently working on compiling phrases in Láadan into a CSV file. I'm going through S.H.E.'s book and looking at phrases in there, and then I will probably look for sentences in Amberwind's course.

https://github.com/Ayadan-Laadan/Laadan-Phrasebook/blob/master/phrases.csv

Afterward I might make a searchable phrasebook tool for the website, and/or add them to Tatoeba. (I've found some errors on the phrases already in Tatoeba, though. That bothers me.)

ReplyQuote

20/03/2017 12:46 am  

Easily learn foreign language phrases & words including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greek, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and Hindi.  Using this app, you can learn multiple foreign languages from our multilingual parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning new languages can never be easier. When chatting with international friends, you can ask the parrot to speak on behalf of you by playing the authentic pronunciation of the phrase. If you want essay related topic you can go for custom essay writing service will get better result.

ReplyQuote
Carolwright865
14/04/2017 7:04 am  

A phrase book or phrasebook is a collection of ready made phrases, usually for a foreign language along with a translation, indexed and often in the form of questions and answers. New Jason Statham Coat Filmstarlook

ReplyQuote
jessicabaez220
13/06/2017 3:03 am  

Utilizing this application, you can take in different outside dialects from our multilingual parrot. The parrot cooperates with you to rehearse your talking and listening abilities, wherever and at whatever point you are Learning new dialects can never be less demanding. Shades of Blue Coat

ReplyQuote
heatherrosado
06/07/2017 7:17 am  

Wow! CSV file help us differetn platform such database some tools also providing csv file this good news you can increase another future good news.  Buy Leather Jacket

ReplyQuote
SheritaGreen456
06/11/2017 8:29 am  

A book for individuals going to an outside nation posting valuable articulations in the dialect of the nation together with their proportional in the guest's own dialect. Trend Hoop

ReplyQuote
MarieLanders456
07/12/2017 6:23 am  

An expression book or phrase-book is a gathering of instant expressions normally for an outside dialect alongside an interpretation recorded and regularly as inquiries and answers. Top Leather Jackets

Edited: 8 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register